Friday, April 15, 2016

So far behind....

I last posted something on this blog in January.  About our family vacation last July.  I have been so busy that this blog has taken a back seat.

I'm wondering if anyone even reads it?

If you read my blog, even if you never comment, can you let me know?  Just wondering if it is worth it to keep going.  I do like having a record of everything we have done, but it is so hard to keep up.

And it feels like no one blogs anymore.  I'm always a few years behind the curve when it comes to what is cool and popular.  Most of the blogs I used to follow have stopped posting anything.  Probably too busy, like me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha I check it every once in awhile. My parents have been checking mine while on their mission...but other than that I just have turned it into a journal that I print off into a book for the kids to have photo albums to look at.